AAJ Membership

Haytham,
I am writing today to invite you to back to the American Association for Justice (AAJ), formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA). As an attorney and a member of AAJ, I personally know how the benefits of membership will contribute to your success as a trial attorney. Through AAJ, you have the opportunity to grow your network, possibly receive referrals and gain priceless experience and expertise.

AAJ offers access to a community of trial attorneys committed to securing justice for their clients. In an environment where the rights of Americans to have a trial by jury are being threatened and taken away, we need to stand with AAJ to work to protect the civil justice system. There is strength in numbers.

Please renew your membership now. There are three ways to renew:
* Go to www.join-aaj.org
* Mail your invoice with your check or credit card payment.
* Call AAJ Membership at 1-800-424-2727, or 202-965-3500, x8611 and renew by phone.

Whichever way you choose, it will only take a few minutes, so please, rejoin now.

Sincerely,

Frank Windham