AAJ Membership

Haytham,

I understand you have received a few messages and emails from several others asking you to renew your AAJ membership. I would like to add my personal plea that you renew your AAJ membership today.  As our profession faces daily threats, it is even more critical that we stand together to bring strength in numbers to the fight. Please renew your membership today.

There are three ways to renew:
(1) Go to www.justice.org, and click on "Renew Membership."
(2) Return the invoice mailed to you by AAJ with a check or credit card payment.
(3) Call AAJ Membership at 1-800-424-2727 to renew by phone.

Regardless of the method, it only takes a few minutes, so please do so now.

Sincerely,

Burton LeBlanc