1800 Diagonal Lease Comments

Neal, Haytham, Marcy:  The lease I forwarded previously is essentially the same lease as before changed to reflect the new suite.  The attached doc shows  the changes they made to reflect the new deal and it also incorporates my broker comments from the old lease.  Both are shown in redline format.  If possible, we should aim to return our comments by tomorrow.

Richard F. Lane, Esquire
Elkins Lane Realty Advisors
Weichert Commercial
121 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
O) 703. 519. 8923
Cell) 703. 626. 6691
Fax: 703.684.3664 (Include a cover sheet addressed to me)
Email: ricklane31@aol.com