Re: Expense Receipts for Mike Dodd's trip to Moscow on behalf of Arrow General Supplies Company

Mr. Dodd,
I would be happy to participate in the discussion you propose.  Unfortunately, I don't believe that can happen until at least Thursday.  I'm checking with Eric for his availability for that day, as he is out of town until Friday, as well.  I'm available Thursday morning, but depart for Sicily on business early Thursday afternoon.  I'm in trial all day tomorrow and Wednesday.
Please let me know how Thursday looks for your schedule.
V/r,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.