Re: Defense witnesses for US v. Maj Scarselli

Skipper, updated as best as possible.  Only had one character witness to add.  Please reviwe my comments etc.  I will contact all the character witnesses betwen today and tomorrow.

From: Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil>
To: Scarselli Maj Pietro P <pietro.scarselli@usmc.mil>; scarselli13@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 6:59:31 AM
Subject: Defense witnesses for US v. Maj Scarselli

Sir,

I know itâs a pain in the ass, but I need you to really review the attached list.  For character witnesses, those that you haven't spoken with I need you to personally call them up and ask them to be witnesses for yourself.  My suspense on this is Tuesday evening.

Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.