Latest Wuterich draft

Here's tonight's version, incorporating not only Maj Sip's changes from today, but also Babu's outstanding suggestions.  Neal & Haytham, I've inserted a few new comment balloons with questions arising from Babu's suggestions.  Could one of you please shoot us the answers to those questions?

Also, Maj Sip, do you have the contact info for the Appellees for Section VII of the brief?  If so, could you either insert that in track changes format or shoot it to me in a separate e-mail?

Semper Fi,
DHS