Revised draft with chart

Haytham,

The exhibits are quite out of order, and some of them aren't listed in the matrix. I'm not sure if this is because I had trouble previously matching up the old discovery to the newly labeled exhibits, or if the older discovery didn't include these documents (i.e. exhibits 2,3, 1.55).

Also, I went through and did some spell checking for names and etc., but wasn't sure about leaving in some of your notes to yourself. I'm sending this to you so you can take a look at it and tell me what you think. I'm going to go back through to check again for the exhibits that the government sent to us, but that aren't in the matrix.

Thanks,

Carolynn