Re: adding matrix to draft

Haytham,

You'll see when you have a chance to read through this later that there are some exhibits where I didn't change the original page numbers that you had in the table. For these page numbers, I didn't have the original discovery documents (I just remembered after going back through it that I was only sent up to p. 0280 on the first batch of discovery documents). I did my best to match up the government's last few exhibits based just on the descriptions in the matrix (I put a number with question mark for those) but will need pages 0281 and onward in order to match them up accurately. The following government exhibits were ones I didn't find in my files for the older discovery disk (I'm guessing these were in the group of pages I didn't receive): 1.47, 1.49, 1.50, 1.51, 1.52, 1.53, 1.54, 1.55.

Also, the government's new exhibits don't include an exhibit 1.13. I'm not sure if this is the government's numbering error, or a scanning error on our end.

And from the government's new exhibits, exhibit 1.43 (003), 1.34 (0087), 2 (0189), 3 (0193), and 1.55 (0194-0197) weren't in your matrix. I'm assuming this is because you didn't have any objections to these particular exhibits but since there were a couple in your matrix where you specifically noted that you had no objections, I wanted to point those ones out to you just in case.

Please call me once you've had a chance to go over this, to let me know what you think, and if you would like me to go back through p. 280 and onward to match up the rest of those documents (or anything else).

Also, whenever you get a chance, can you please tell me what you would like me to do about the personal friend witnesses for Hamama? I did leave messages with them so one of them called me back and left a voicemail and I expect a few of them will probably be calling me back later. I can probably just verify their contact information and let them know you will be contacting them later, but please tell me whether this is ok or if you'd prefer me to take a different approach.

Thank you,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367