[FWD: MARTIN INJUNCTION]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MARTIN INJUNCTION
From: <cmartin@afcia.us>
Date: Wed, September 15, 2010 11:08 am
To: "David BLAIR-LOY" <dblairloy@aclusandiego.org>
Cc: "Sean Riordan" <sriordan@aclusandiego.org>, "Kevin MC DERMOTT"
<warlawyer@aol.com>, "Gen David BRAHMS" <dmbrahms@aol.com>

David,

Attached are my corrections on the Declaration that I would like for you to look over.  When given the thumbs up, I will sign, scan and return to you via e-mail and hard copy via USPS or I can deliver it to your office.

The argument, I made a couple typographical corrections but made two comments without a change for your decision.

Thank you very much for you hard work.  Your legal abilities are noted as amazing.

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.