Fwd: NETWORK REQUEST: Incoming JAG in need of help

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Hoard <edhoard@gmail.com>
Date: June 2, 2010 4:14:12 PM EDT
Subject: NETWORK REQUEST: Incoming JAG in need of help

Friends & Colleagues,

Networker Tony Pottinger has a rather interesting request for a newbie Army JAG.  If you or anyone you know can help this young troop, please contact Tony at the Army Legal Services Agency (USALSA) in  Arlington, VA at (703) 588-7960.

Dave
Tony sends:

Sir,
Thanks very much . . .

I am a Field Screening Officer for the Army JAG Corps, a side duty I perform in addition to my work at ACCA.  I have a graduating law student from Loyola Law School in Chicago who was selected, and has accepted, an active duty commission.  He is studying for the Illinois bar this summer in Chicago, and right now it looks like his Officer Basic Course (OBC) would not start until summer 2011.

This time lag is pretty common these days with the way OBCs are scheduled (I luckily only had about five months to wait as opposed to this guy's 1 year).  He is looking for work to tide him over until OBC next summer. He is a very accomplished guy and is highly motivated.

I have attached his resume. It is my understanding that he is primarily looking in the Chicagoland area for an opportunity to work until May or June 2011.

CPT Tony Pottinger
Commissioner, Panel 3
Army Court of Criminal Appeals
U.S. Army Legal Services Agency (USALSA) Arlington, VA
(703) 588-7960