woo hoo!

I'm happy to report that I just received a decision from the MSPB reversing  charges of sex harassment against our client, who was (and will be again) a 2nd line supervisor at a postal plant.   One of his subordinate supervisors alleged multiple incidents of sexual harassment, and during an investigation several witnesses gave statements smearing our client and corroborating some of the claims.   The Postal Service was so smug that they didn't bother calling these witnesses, and instead thought they could win on the record and testimony from my client's supervisors.  They also refused to give us any settlement offer.

Client will get his position back with full back pay and benefits - and we will get full attorney's fees paid.

The "woo hoo" is a direct quote from the client!