Murdock Billing Fwd: Monthly Invoice

H, sitting in the hospital waiting room, got WiFi!  Catching up.  As we discussed Murdoch sent a bill for 1 Aug for the incidentals you incurred last month -- total $77.20.  Neal will help me get a check to them, so we are good with the break from that lease... Understand Neal helped get an Email set up.  I sent a pre-notice to Paychex on the new employee.  We'll just need her paperwork (signed, dated) and a copy of a canceled check to send to Paychex.  If it can be accomplished before the end of this week, they should be able to get her into the system.  Just verify the pay period dollar figure for me so I can make sure it is transmitted correctly every two weeks.

Begin forwarded message: