Toufeilly FOIAs

I am attaching the amended and hopefully final copies of:

1.         Authorization from Client for access to records from FBI

2.         FOIA request from Puckett  & Faraj to FBI on behalf of Client

3.         Form G-639, FOIA Request for DHS, USCIS, which includes both the request for information and the authorization all on one form.  There is some info I did not have that is required on page two (under Number 5  - his alien registration number, country of birth, date of birth, I-94 Admission #, and any information about family members that may appear on the requested records).  Mr. Toufeilly will have to sign this form on page 1 under #3, and again on page 2 under #7 - and this part he has to sign in front of a notary.  You will have to sign the form at page 1 at #2.

The USCIS form has to be sent to the following address:

National Records Center(NRC)

FOIA/PA Office

P. O. Box 648010

Lee's Summit, MO 64064-8010

And it can be mailed or faxed to 816-350-5785.

Please let me know how you want to coordinate getting client's notarized signature on the Form and the FBI Authorization.  Then we can file them for him.  Thanks.

Mary Jo Provenzano

Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA

twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.