Events Meeting Request on Wednesday, March 16th, 2011 Meeting at 6:00pm at the LIBC Office

Dear Members and Friends,

I hope this email greets you well. I would like to invite you to join our Events Meeting this Wednesday, March 16th, 2011 at 6:oopm at the LIBC office. During this meeting we will discuss the progress of our 3rd Computer Center in Lebanon Fundraising Dinner on Friday, April 15th, 2011 as well as the LIBC/LTU (Lawrence Tech University) workshop for Nonprofit Governance and Marketing for 501(c)3 nonprofit board members, senior managers, and volunteers on Saturday, March 9th, 2011.

Please schedule for an hour. The meeting’s agenda is as follows:

Lebanese International Business Council Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, March 16th, 2011        6:00-7:00pm

Chairman’s Report (George Saad)

o    Welcome

Executive Director (Reima Abouarabi)

o    Introduce present Computer Center Committee

George Saad, Joseph Mourani, Majed Rizk, Nina Abadeh, Nour M Hussein, Hiba Yazbek, Hussein S. Berry, Rania Khalil, Nancy Jaafer, Reima Abouarabi, Mahmoud Serhane and Haytham Faraj

Action Items

o    LIBC Fundraising Dinner to launch a 3rd Computer Center in Northern Lebanon (Friday, April 15th, 2011)

Ø  Event Program

Ø  Keynote Speaker

Ø  Sponsors

Ø  Venue/Menu

Ø  Seating

Ø  Ticket Distribution

Ø  Khoudourat

Ø  Objectives

Ø  Advertizing/Promotion

( Many of these items are completed. Committee will present as the meeting progresses.)

o    LIBC and Lawrence Technological University's Center for Nonprofit Management Present Nonprofit Governance and Marketing  workshop( Saturday, March 9th, 2011)

Ø  Event Program

Ø  Registration ( capacity of 70 registrants)

Ø  Objectives

Ø  Workshop Materials

Ø  Advertising/Promotion

Ø  Develop committee

Brainstorm Session Q & A

For further event information please review the attached documents.

If you have any questions please email or call (313)908-1723 the LIBC office.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net