Fw: VA Fed Ex Confirmation

Haytham-this is the fedex conf of delivery of the physical cd and hard copies of the files

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ 4G

-------- Original message --------
Subject: VA Fed Ex Confirmation
Date: Tue Jan 24 09:42:47 PST 2012
From: Contract <contract@csss.net>
To: Wolford Lisa <lisa@csss.net>
CC: Contract <contract@csss.net>

--- Begin Message ---

Lisa,

I looked through all of our Fed Ex labels for Feb-March 2011 and this is the only one I found that matches the address of the letter.  I believe this is when it was actually sent (Feb 15 2011) and that the VA acknowledged receipt a month later in an e-mail.  It shows that a G. McConnelly signed for it.  Please let me know if you don’t think this is it so that I can keep looking.

Regards,

Sheri Thor

Subcontract Administrator

CSSS.NET