Before sending the tickets please approve

Hey guys,

Before sending out the tickets for reprinting can you confirm that the
following text is written correctly.

Under the auspices of the Consul General of Lebanon

Join the LIBC Fundraising Dinner to Launch

3rd Computer Center in Lebanon

Honoring his Excellency Mr. Houssam Asaad Diab as our evening's keynote
speaker.

Attached is the currently printed tickets.

I need to get these sent out today in order for them to be completed by next
Wednesday. A quick reply is would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
 <http://www.libc.net/> www.libc.net