FW: FOIA requests for Toufeilly and Sallaum Group

Also, I forgot to mention that the PDF here is the FOIA request to CIS
regarding his file there.  Mary Jo

-----Original Message-----
From: MaryJo Provenzano [mailto:maryjo1@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:38 PM
To: 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: RE: FOIA requests for Toufeilly and Sallaum Group

Haytham:  There were actually three requests needed, one each to FBI, CBP,
and US Citizenship and Immigration (used to be INS).  I have attached the
following forms:

FOIA Letter request to FBI and an Authorization Form giving us authority to
get the information from FBI,

FOIA Letter request to CBP and an Authorization Form giving us authority to
get the information from CBP, and

USCIS Form G-639, which includes both the request for information and the
authorization all on one form.  There is some info I did not have that is
required on page two.  Mr. Toufeilly will have to sign this form on page 1
under #3, and again on page 2 under #7 - and this part he has to sign in
front of a notary.  You will have to sign the form at page 1 at #2.
The USCIS form has to be sent to the following address:
National Records Center(NRC)
FOIA/PA Office
P. O. Box 648010
Lee's Summit, MO 64064-8010
And it can be mailed or faxed to 816-350-5785

Please let me know if there is anything else you need me to do on this.

Mary Jo Provenzano
Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com
DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.