Did You Agree Fwd: Invoice for ICLE - Michigan

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Scott D. Murdoch" <SMURDOCH@imanor.com>
Date: September 30, 2010 3:47:33 PM EDT
To: "Marcelyn Atwood" <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: "Scott D. Murdoch" <SMURDOCH@imanor.com>
Subject: Invoice for ICLE - Michigan

To: Marcelyn Atwood

From: Scott Murdoch

Hello Marcy:

Mr. Murdoch wanted me to let you know that our office e-mailed the attached invoice and statement to Haytham.  He indicated that he wanted to continue use of the online ICLE for Michigan.

According to our records a balance of $117.50 is due on his account.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our office at 313-943-3350.

Sincerely,

Audrey Pierson

MURDOCH LAW FIRM, PLLC
Audrey Pierson
Assistant for Scott D. Murdoch
International Manor
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 200
Dearborn, Michigan 48126-2211
313-943-3350 Phone
313-943-3358 Fax
+++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document. +++
This E-mail transmission is not intended to:
* provide legal advice
* create an attorney-client relationship
* be deemed to have my signature
* constitute a confidential communication unless otherwise expressly provided for.