Black Wednesday | Holiday Weekend | Chicago Events

Title: Untitled document
Dime Wallpaper
Events this weekend...

"It's all about her" @ Cuvee

Midnight Mayhem @ Proof

Dirty Sexy Fun @ Lumen
Follow Us!

Find us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter
Special NYE edition going to press!!
Advertise in Chicago SCENE, email:
adam@chicago-scene.com

Chicago SCENE
Thanks to Our Sponsors!

Sofia Vintage

Halo

Chi Boys

Bull &   Bear

Chicago   Scene Magazine

Darkroom Demons

Dime   Promotions Dime Promotions

We have amazing bottle deals and party packages at all of our events. To book a table or plan a party at any of our events email, chris@dimepromotions.com
proof
Wednesday, November 24th @ 11pm
Cuvee
308 West Erie St. (alley entrance)
Chicago, IL 60654

Join Dime Promotions for this Black Wednesday extravaganza! Every Wednesday "It's all about her" at Cuvee, but Black Wednesday will be even better. This week one lucky lady will win a David Yurman Black Albion Paved Diamond Ring!!
proof
Friday, November 26th @ Midnight
Proof
1045 N. Rush St.
Chicago, IL 60611

Join Dime Promotions this Friday and every Friday for Midnight Mayhem!

Midnight Mayhem is the wildest party every Friday. You will cut loose after a long week in Proof's beautiful upscale lounge. The pictures of our Friday night parties provide all the Proof:

Proof (11/19/10)
Eyes Wide Shut at Lumen Saturday, November 27th @ 9pm
Lumen
839 West Fulton Market
Chicago, IL 60607

9-10pm complimentary vodka reception when you say "Dime" at the door.

Dime Promotions welcomes you to join us at our super hot Saturday night. Come get wild with the Dime crew and dance to the beats of resident DJ's Jesse Seely & Jem.

Check out our pics from last week:
Lumen (11/20/10)
Dime Promotions
Click here to unsubscribe