RE: CSSS law suit

Hi Haytham.

Thanks for your understanding. I am feeling a whole lot better today. I have revised some of the facts as well as the client name on the Complaint (I added more to the legislative history in the first few paragraphs of the facts. I also added that CSSS is a Subchapter S corporation because I think it's relevant.)

I have completed a new cover sheet as well.Â

I don't think I can file this without some method of paying the filing fee. Can you help out with that or would you rather file this your self?

Finally, I have the following ECF code from Neal:Â Login:ÂÂ puckett699

PW:ÂÂÂÂÂ iu77iu84

Do you have a different code or do I just use this one?

Thanks.

Mary Jo