Written Objections/Closing Argument

Gentlemen,

Just wanted to follow up to find out the status of the written documents for submission to the IO by Friday (if any). Also, do we get a copy of the Government's submission?

Also, I found an interesting policy issue as I was reviewing the 3D MAW Orders.

"6. The names of individuals involved in incidents that may
cause unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, undue
embarrassment or inconvenience, will not be named in the
message . These incidents include, but are not limited to, if a
service member is charged with committing an offense involving
reports of abuse, assault, incest, or rape." (Original Attached)

This is from the SIR Order, but interestingly may relate to some higher policy of not disclosing personal information unnecessarily. Obviously, there is no absolute bar, but it seems good for argument in future matters regarding MCRD's handling of my case, whether in motions or related hearings.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Special Projects Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Comm: 858-577-7906
DSN: 267-7906
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
- General George S. Patton, Jr