From: Sherry Dodd
Sent: Thu 12/08/2011 12:09 PM
To: 'Wolford Lisa'
Subject: Letter from Eric

Please find attached hereto a letter from Eric summarizing where we are at.   He has your number and states he will call early this evening.

Thank you,

Sherry Dodd

Paralegal to Eric B. Stone, Attorney at Law

The Law Office of Eric B. Stone

16 Stafford Avenue

Stafford, VA 22554

Telephone:    (540) 659.1400