Carolynn Beck

Eric, Haytham has Carolynn Beck doing some legal research and work for his cases.  She is a CA barred attorney, graduated from Law School last year.  Her husband is a SEAL.  She is living in an apartment on John Carlyle, about 4 blocks from the office.  Our agreement with her is for $25 an hour.

Plze conference w/Haytham about her capabilities.  I know she would be delighted to have more work.  At this point, there is no plan (short-, mid-, or long-term) to hire her full time.  We don't have the cash flow for that.  If you SCOPE the work for her - give her a LIMIT on the hours; she will be OK.

Additionally, Haytham told her to expense everything to the Firm.  I believe you can modify that for your clients, i.e. she charged us for her time to go get a printer cartridge, the mileage to the office supply store, and the cost of the printer cartridge...  In other words, you MUST be specific with her.

Her resume and our agreement with her attached.  M