DEBARMENT RESPONSE PACKAGE

All,

I c/c you on my response letter back to the Commanding Officer, MCAS Beaufort Air Station.  Thank you for all your assistance.  The tone of the letter is much more calm than what I would really light to hammer home but as most of you know, you have to pull back my reigns ever now and again.  I think that this letter is humble enough to let them know that I just want to do my job, yet powerful enough to send a message that I'm not the "roll-over" type.

Yesterday, I went to MCRD and conducted business from my car in the parking lot just to keep down the embarrassment of someone ordering me to leave the building in front of others.  I just hope this stops, soon.

Again, my greatest appreciation to you and I will certainly keep you posted. (If I haven't been arrested.)

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.