[no subject]

Dear Mr. Haytham Faraj,

I had a great pleasure speaking to you, below are the information as you requested.

·         My full name is Ibrahim Abd KADDOURA

·         My Grandmother name is Chafica ABOUCHI

·         My Aunt name  is Ghada mahmoud KADDOURA

·         My mother name  is Zahia Mahmoud KADDOURA

As for the address:

Lebanon, Saida, Jezzine Street, Kayaha district, Ahmad Zabeeb Building, Third floor.

Attached is a sample copy of the properties document, and after a few days you will receive A CD of the full documents.

Ø  Note: I also have few documents from ottoman dynasty which existed before the British rule.

Am  really thankful  for this motivation and encouragement.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

IBRAHIM KADDOURA