Invitation: conference call for Wacker @ Mon Feb 14 10:55pm - 11:25pm (haytham@puckettfaraj.com)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20110214T225500Z
DTEND:20110214T232500Z
DTSTAMP:20110212T194751Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Christian Hur:mailto:christian.hur@gmail.com
UID:sdqmfhdfru1pe6q4r4g0l7b6bs@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=christian.hur@usmc.mil;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:christian.hur@usmc.mil
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=douglas.wacker@usmc.mil;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:douglas.wacker@usmc.m
 il
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=douglas.wacker@gmail.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:douglas.wacker@gmail
 TRUE;CN=haytham@puckettfaraj.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj
 .com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=farajh@gmail.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:farajh@gmail.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=Christian Hur;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:christian.hur@gmail.com
CREATED:20110212T194748Z
 57\n\nAccess Code: 8599135#\n\n\nIssues Hur sees as addressible during the
 802 (although we should really just do a 39a)\n\n1.  UCI and wrongful withd
 rawal witness issues:  \n\nWho is coming?  We listed everyone we wanted for
  the motions [Hur's top picks:  Maj Bueno (Col Smith's interactions and inv
 estigation of case)\, Maj Budomo (Col Smith's interactions and investigatio
 n of case)\, Jessica Brooder\, Elizabeth Easley\, SA Burge [emails of Brood
 er and Easley indicate frequent contact with Col Smith as the SJA where Col
  Smith told them Wacker would be punished before he even had his trial].\n\
 nPFC Stwein?  Col Smith allegedly told her to change her testimony and say
 she was raped according to Phillipowsky.  Stwein told Capt Boyer and I that
  she was never raped despite signing a statement with CID that indicated ot
 herwise.  This should be explored as it bears relevance to the UCI issues r
 aised in this case.\n\n2.  Discovery issues:\n\n-The lobby video (subpoena
 Royal St. Charles Hotel\, Ty Angeron\, Mike Duran and Michelle Reuter)\n-Th
 e lobby worker (i.e. subpoena the above for the contact information and ful
 l identify of J.A.H.)\n\n3.  The DNA expert:\n\n-Hur immediately emailed No
 rah Rudin all DNA materials and our new clerk Armstrong mailed her the CDRO
 Ms.\n-She will likely not have enough time to develop an opinion\n-Defense
 wants a retest based on the below case\n\nUnited States v. McAllister\, 64
 M.J. 248 (CAAF 2007) held that the military judgeâs error in denying the ac
 cusedâs request for expert DNA assistance and refusing to permit a re-test
 of certain evidence for the presence of DNA deprived the accused of his due
  process right to present evidence establishing a defense based on the disc
 overy of DNA from three unidentified individuals on the victimâs fingernail
 s.  \n\n\n\n\nView your event at http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/puck
 ettfaraj.com/event?action=VIEW&eid=c2RxbWZoZGZydTFwZTZxNHI0ZzBsN2I2YnMgaGF5
 dGhhbUBwdWNrZXR0ZmFyYWouY29t&tok=MjMjY2hyaXN0aWFuLmh1ckBnbWFpbC5jb20wZTY2MG
 MxNTZhMzBiYTMzNzE2MTA0YTU0ZDRjZTc3NDlkNjZjZmNk&ctz=UTC&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20110212T194750Z
LOCATION:teleconference with counsel and the judge 802
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:conference call for Wacker
TRANSP:OPAQUE