FW: Confirmation of Scheduling ADV deposition - Capital Reporting

Haytham:  Just FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen Hilligoss [mailto:khilligoss@capitalreportingcompany.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:07 PM
To: maryjo1@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Confirmation of Scheduling

Attached please find your Confirmation of Scheduling.  Thank you so much for
your recent booking.  Our motto is "We Never Take Your Business for
Granted!" and we mean it!  Here are 5 great reasons to use our services:

1.	ONE-STOP SHOP:  We are a national company.  We cover jobs in any
city, any day, any time.  We service over 5,000 clients in 50 states and
abroad, and we have hubs on the east coast, west coast, and in between.
Name the time and place, and we will be there!

2.	TECHNOLOGY:  Don't stress - with our Lit-Connect suite of services,
we have you covered.  We offer 24/7 access to our client-only website where
you can manage your calendar, schedule depositions, and download
transcripts, all at the click of a button.

3.	DIVERSITY & EXPERIENCE:  Owned and operated by a veteran trial
lawyer and a seasoned court reporter, we bring more than 50 years of
experience to the table and the result is a court reporting company that
understands your needs.  Not only that, we are also certified as a women
owned company.

4.	CUSTOMER SERVICE:  We guarantee 100% immediate and personal service,
24/7.  A dedicated national case manager will also personally work with you
to handle your depositions, meetings, hearings, arbitrations, or anything
else you may need.  We are committed to serving you whenever and wherever
you need us!

5.	GREAT RATES:  Our rates are extremely competitive, and in most
markets fall 10% - 12% below the average industry rates.  But, we are by no
means "cheap" - we just believe that you deserve an accurate record at an
affordable price.

Please review the attached confirmation, and thanks again for your business!

-----
No virus found in this message.