Congressional Inquiry

Mr. Emanuel,

Per our telephone conversation, attached in the following emails are the documents provided in my CONGRINT delivered to the Shoreline, WA office on 23 November 2009.

Based on the Marine Corps Times article "Colonel Under Fire" http://militarytimes.com/blogs/battle-rattle/2010/12/13/behind-the-cover-a-colonel-under-fire/ I would like to know why Representative Inslee didn't oversee a more thorough investigation into the misconduct alleged. The article details further misconduct that was uncovered, but which should have been at issue in late 2009, not late 2010.

As a voter in his district, I would like to speak to Representative Inslee to ensure that whatever inquiry was conducted before was thorough and performed to the full extent to protect my rights as a citizen and member of the Armed Services. I don't believe it was and I would respectfully request that he formally request a review of exactly what occurred when I first presented him with this information.

I can be reached via email at douglas.wacker@gmail.com or by phone at 858-401-9392. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter as I have been in legal limbo with the Marine Corps for the past two years.

Very respectfully,

Doug Wacker

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton