RE: 1LT Juan Camarena Inquiry Fwd: Do not know my options

Thank you for contacting the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC regarding Designation Selection and Retention. Our attorneys are experts in the military criminal and military administrative legal matters.  We've got three retired Marine military criminal attorneys who have helped military members in all the Services and are the leading experts in the field.  You can google all three (Haytham Faraj, Neal Puckett, and Eric Montalvo) or view their bios on our website (www.puckettfaraj.com) and see what they are doing to support military members.

We can offer an hour consult with one of the attorneys to answer all your questions. Consults are $150.00 to spend an hour on the phone.  The attorney’s will review your case, analysis and assess the options open to you and provide you a way ahead.  If you then choose to have the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC represent you, the Attorney would then tell you a cost for the services, sign a contract and then get to work.  If we are hired to assist you, the initial $150 consult fee is deducted from the total due for representation.

Consult fees can be in a cashiers check or money order made out to "The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" and mailed to 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 210, Alexandria, VA 22314.  Credit card payments are made over the phone to set up the consult.

If you wish to set up a consult, please Email me (kenneth@puckettfaraj.com) or call our local number in the DC metro area of 703-706-9566 to receive a date and time for a consultation.

Sincerely,

Kenneth F. Nicholson
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, Va. 22314

kenneth@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.