FYI , Mich, 400 Miles, P. Images, Add. I & II, Pers, Cross & J. Arg

Hello Haytham:

Attached for your reading pleasure, when time permits, are Michigan, 400 Miles, Personal Images, Additional Insured I & II, Persuasion, Cross & Jury Argument.

Enjoy and continued success.

Sincerely,

Jim Johnson

James A. Johnson