RE: Mil Boots RFI

Dear Mr.O'Neill, Mr.Montalvo,

After reviewing all of the raw materials, the certifications required, with our numerous suppliers we regret to inform you that we will not be able to service this particular inquiry.

If in the future,you have any inquiries for fully finished products, kindly contact us.

We have been working for Kuwait, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Greece, hence our quality and experience in this field speaks for itself.

Attached is also a catalog of all our products.

Best regards

Wael Safieddine

Head of Operations
Sawa International