Allegation against Col Smith

Haytham,

Do you intend to file a new complaint alleging additional ethical misconduct by Col Smith beyond those issues raised by the UCI motion itself?  Do you know if LtCol Jones will be issuing written findings regarding the UCI motion?  If so,  do you have a timeline? There is some sort of investigation underway, although I am not in the loop as to who is doing it or the timeline. I will be forwarding your response to Gen Ary as a matter under his cognizance as the Rules Counsel.   If you'd rather communicate with JAR - the branch head is LtCol Porter Harlow who can be reached at john.harlow@usmc.mil.

Semper Fi,

Colonel John G. Baker
Chief Defense Counsel
of the Marine Corps