From: Neal A. Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:02
To: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Cc: Haytham Faraj; Mike Epstein
Subject: Re: [U] Deferment

Meridith,
Did you let SSgt Wuterich know?  How can we assist in expediting his separation?
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
Puckett & Faraj, PLLC
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.puckettfaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, PLLC at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.