Re: Wuterich statement to the court

Alex,
Gratefully accepted!

We are now "Puckett & Faraj, PLLC" as of 1 Jan.
Formerly "The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC."
Let me know what info you may need from me.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
Puckett & Faraj, PLLC
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, PLLC at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.