Defense page 56 matters

Your honor,
I'm writing to notify you that I may not get our page 56 matters in today. I conducted a status conference in The US District in DC  today and was notified that my client has to through special processing by Metro police. I have wasted all afternoon waiting for them to finish and there's no end in sight. I intend to have those documents to the Court by tomorrow.

Vr,