Re: Address for audio (UNCLASSIFIED)

We do need to do a motion to compel. Make sure you use the comments by the IO in article 32 report as evidence for why the transcript is necessary. I guess American justice doesn't quite extend those sworn to defend it. I'm fascinated by an SJA denying a transcript. Please ask him do it in writing. I need to see the reason for the denial.