Governments motion to exclude immigration evidence

Hi Laquisha,
I'm sure you read the Government's motion. Please preparer a response. Our theory of admissibility on this evidence is because it gives her a motive to lie in order to remain in the U.S. The second goes to her credibility. When she filled out her initial visa papers she promised not to overstay. She lied which goes to her credibility. Also, have you submitted a discovery request? If not please do so. I also need the transcript from the Article 32 hearing.

Thank you

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad