Re: Thoughts on Ben Klay and Phone

In receipt. Very interesting. Thanks.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad

On Jun 7, 2011, at 6:58 PM, jim rowe <jroweusmc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Gentlemen,

A couple things while they are fresh in my mind.

1) Ben mentioned his father was in town this weekend. His father and brother attended the parade the night before then Ariana ditched them so she could go out and party while Ben was away. The days leading up and the night of show phone contact from her where she was trying to ensure me coming over to spend the night. I was unable to so I went over the day before to have sex with her and told her Friday night was more than likely an impossibility. She had also picked up a prepaid phone at this point to call me from sometimes because I was becoming ever the more paranoid. One of my big concerns that next morning was that BEN'S DAD AND BROTHER WERE PICKING HER UP FOR BREAKFAST AND THEY WOULD WALK IN ON WHATEVER WAS GOING ON WHEN I DROVE BY AND THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN. She ended up canceling the breakfast. She called me numerous times through out the day to come back over. I went back over late afternoon and had sex with her again and she became angry I would not sleep over. Phone records will indicate her persistent calling throughout the day.

2) The platoon commanders wife that Ben Klay referred to as saying "I was an alcoholic nightmare as a company commander" was the one platoon commander that I was unable to secure a desired billet for in the following year. His name is Capt Agoulnik and phone records would indicate a relationship with Ariana. They spread rumors together and both had a vested interest in getting rid of Capt Brian Wilson (Subject in Ltcol Hudsbeth investigation). Capt Agoulnik interest was getting him fire in order to obtain a more favorable billet. From her NJP to Hudspeth investiagtion, Capt Agoulnik's name is in all of it. Every step of the way. He is the only one in the command always mentioned.

3) If we secure my govt phone records is that one of the factors in adultery? IE I USED GOVT ASSETS TO CONDUCT AFFAIR?

4) They both referred to that saturday morning as when she decided to stop drinking and enter rehab. The facts and records indicate she was "ordered" to undergo saco eval the following week after being informed she would be NJP'd for hitting the corporal a few weeks prior. So any claim that my "alleged attack" caused this was made up afterword.

5) There is an email chain I erased from this yahoo account the week of Sept 20th. The emails would show her trying to get me to write certain things in her character statement that I refused to bc I did not know them to be true. It also shows a record of Ariana Downs "her maiden name" in trouble in the media for attacking another midshipman at the academt in 2004. Not sure if we can get those emails but she is not sure I don't have them. I have led her to believe I kept everything. I was in europe that week, but did provide a character statement for her NJP. I  am attaching what I believe to be the final copy but e]who knows because I sent it to her unsigned to print off and include in her NJP while I was out of CONUS.

6) When I returned from conus until my departure from DC in late October she continued to contact and demand that we "get together" we got together at several restaurants but I refused to got to her house or let her come to mine. I refused to sleep with her anymore as maigen was very suspicious and was monitoring my phone. She became angry.

I will look through my notes tomorrow.

R/S

Jim

<RoweStatementLtKlay-3-2.doc>