Re: INVOICE# 1102279

This is good. That's what we needed.

On Apr 19, 2011, at 11:11 AM, Laura Wahid <laurawahid@yahoo.com> wrote:

Please read below. I can put together a list when my dad gets here tonight but she's missing the first point about the Audi!

Let me know what you think.

Laura Wahid
Marketing & Purchasing
Pro-Fab Sheet Metal of Indiana
880 East 99th Court
Crown Point, Indiana 46307
www.profabsm.com
219-791-1212 Phone
219-791-1313 Fax

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Nike" <nike@atlanticexpresscorp.com>
Date: April 19, 2011 1:07:43 PM CDT
To: "'Laura Wahid'" <laurawahid@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: INVOICE# 1102279

As I have mentioned before, there is nothing else in the file regarding  the items in the container, not the vehicle.  Please put a new list or provide the copy of the old one for the items in the container if you still want to ship them overseas. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Nikki Alijosius

Atlantic Express Corp.

7751 W 88th Street