From: Card Maj Edward T [mailto:edward.card@usmc.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:36 AM
To: Haytham
Cc: Workman Capt Adam J
Subject: evidence undiscovered...

OK, Haytham - thanks, for this note...
Here are my next, stupid questions...
	-Is the alleged "Clock" still "Ticking?"
	-In other words, is the time period/window, which would normally
precede an Article 32 Hearing, continuing to shrink/close?
	-How long is this so-called "Clock" supposed to run?
	-Would the Adjudicating Authority (e.g., IMEF/CG) not be interested
to know that my attorney's have not been afforded an opportunity to examine
the Govt's supposed evidence against me, even though I was charged with
violation Article 118 Murder 15 days ago?
	-I know my CO would address this discrepancy directly with IMEF/CoS.
Should I tell him, what's going on?

Please answer, only as convenient for you.  No hurry.
-Ted