RE:

Thank you Darlene.  I’ll go to pick them up.  It was a pleasure working with you all as well.  I appreciate the courtesy of allowing me to use your exhibits and the professionalism with which your entire team conducted themselves throughout.

Best to you

Haytham

From: Secord, Darlene (USAMIE) [mailto:Darlene.Secord@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:24 PM
To: Haytham Faraj

Mr. Faraj,

I wanted to let you know that the newsletters you admitted into evidence are still in the courtroom.  I went over and retrieved our original evidence this morning, and noticed your stuff was still there.

It was a pleasure working with you.  Wish all defense attorneys conducted themselves like you.  Hope our paths cross again someday.

Darlene