From: Chapin, James R CH (LTC) NGMI [mailto:james.chapin@us.army.mil]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:11 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Hamama; subpoena and trial coordination (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Esq. Haytham Faraj,
My schedule for the month of January 2011 is quickly filling in.  According
the most recent e-mail about dates and times I will attempt to protect those
dates.  However, the 17th -20th I will be attending a required school.
Please let me know far enough in advance when I will be required to testify
as a character witness for Sam.  Blessings

CH, LTC, James R. Chapin
63rd BDE Chaplain Wyoming MI
State Support Chaplain, MIARNG
Office 517-481-8325