From: Fitz Maj Danielle N [mailto:danielle.fitz@usmc.mil]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:26 PM
To: Hatch MAJ Douglas C; Marshall Maj Meridith L; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: Fitz Maj Danielle N
Subject: Ochoa Continuance

I've attached the original continuance request along with my letter granting
the request until 16 Nov.

r/

Danielle Fitz
Major, USMCR
Head, Civil Law
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
MCB Camp Pendleton
760.725.6094

This e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this transmission, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify this
sender immediately at the telephone number listed above and permanently
delete the message and its accompanying attachments from your computer.