Re: Focus group for an a January Federal criminal case

Afternoon of the 25th would be perfect at the Ann Arbor campus. I can probably get a few people to participate, other than lawyers. I will plan to have my client come as well. I'm on my way to San Diego. I can provide a coordinating plan next week and hopefully that will trigger additional questions to be answered before the focus group.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone