FW: Resume

Hi Lisa,

I am forwarding you the resume of former sailor who is a former client of mine.  She was accused of treating her recruits too harshly and using profanity and violating the training command SOP by allowing recruits to have music on and have fun while cleaning after they graduated from boot camp but before they reported to their A schools. I shit you not.  These were her charges.  They just didn’t like her.  She hired me to defend her.  I had just won a case in the same command for a chief. As soon as the command found out I was hired, they dropped the charges and sent her to an Administrative Bard instead.  In a Board she couldn’t call witnesses and couldn’t make the Government produce favorable evidence.  I called witnesses by telephone.  Senior staff NCOs and officers including the Captains of two ships that she previously served on all testified favorably and had nothing but great things to say about her.  Unfortunately, none of it mattered. The stacked board separated her with an Other Than Honorable discharge.  She had two previous honorable discharges which allow her to get her VA benefits because they vest after one honorable contract.  Please take a look at her resume.  I am not sure if you have any place for her in your company or know any one that might.

Thank you

Haytham