RE: Assistance with an CJA appointment and budget

Dear Bob:

I am attaching my “interim budget 01” which covers the period of Oct 14 – Dec 31 2009.  I could not type in my name or address in the voucher because those blocks were password protected.  I will send hard copies of the voucher, time and expense sheets and receipts to the court.

My address is:

6200 Schaffer Road ste. 202

Dearborn MI 48126

Phone: 760-521-7934

Vr,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.