FW: CMCOs, Seating chart, Flyers, Worksheets, Questionnaires (UNCLASSIFIED)

Please print

-----Original Message-----
From: Wardlow, Russell D CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM
[mailto:russell.wardlow@us.army.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 4:33 PM
To: Pohl, James L COL MIL USA
Cc: Wright, Matthew E CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM; haytham@puckettfaraj.com;
Douglas, Laquisha S CPT MIL USA FORSCOM
Subject: CMCOs, Seating chart, Flyers, Worksheets, Questionnaires
(UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Sir,

Attached please find CMCOs No. 2 and 5, a seating chart, two versions of the
flyer and findings worksheet (with and without Art 134 offenses), a
sentencing worksheet, and panel member questionnaires.  We are missing one
panel questionnaire from MAJ Newell, who has not filled one out yet.

Thank you,

v/r,

CPT Russell Wardlow
Chief, Military Justice Division
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate, Bldg 230 National Training Center & Fort
Irwin Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Office: 760-380-5754/3276
Cell: 909-921-2900
Fax: 760-380-3481