Hammack

Dear Trent,

Thanks for taking the time to discuss the logistics of the Hammack case.

I want to summarize our conversation regarding the show cause hearing.

It's our position that despite your best efforts, Capt Hammack has not yet been notified. Accordingly, I request that you forward a notification of a Board of Inquiry or show cause hearing to Capt Hammack or to me. By doing that it will allow me to begin to work with you to get this hearing scheduled. The November date sounds like it will work so hopefully we can do the background logistical work to get it done then. Below you will find my contact information. Please feel free to contact me any time.

Vr,
Haytham Faraj, Esq
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC ? SAN DIEGO ?  CHICAGO
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.