From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Hi
To: michelsaoud@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 11:53 AM

Ok. I understand. I think the best way to handle this is to answer truthfully if the question asks whether she has ever been arrested. Nothing prohibits her from providing an explanation, however. For example, she can say I was doing some shopping while on the phone at a department store, I inadvertently walked out of the store with an item completely mindless that it was still in my hand while my attention was focused on the telephone conversation. When the alarm rang, I stopped and waited for the store manager to arrive. I tried explaining to the store manager that I was on the phone and wasnât paying attention but he was unpersuaded. I continued to wait while the store contacted the police. I was briefly arrested for a petit larceny meaning the item had little value and released. The judge dismissed the charge after I offered an explanation of what occurred.Â
You can write whatever explanation that best expresses what happened but you should keep it brief and reasonable.
Let me know if I can help in some way.