Re: Update

Beirut is not the same without you. I got here 2 days ago and have been busy getting my logistics in place. Tomorrow I'm meeting with Roger Kalaouz from RK&A Entertainment. He may be able to connect me with the right Dubai connection. I think conneting to someone to do a building Abu Dhabi is a brilliant idea and they already have a plan for supporting such things.

I am really happy that you got the job you wanted. I knew NY would be good for you and I had no doubt that with your personality and talents you would find the right job. I am looking forward to my next visit there so we can catch up.

As for the Lebanese talent, what can I say. I am smitten with them and want one for me.

Say hello to Ilfenesh

I miss you habibi.

take care

Quoting k.safieddine@redroomprod.com:

Hi dude,

Sorry I've been a little out of touch lately, but things have been
surprisingly busy on my side. Don't know if i mentioned it, but I got a
job at Magnolia Pictures,in the international Sales and Acquisitions
dept., number two independent film distributor in the US, which is exactly
where I wanted to be for now....Bottom line, it's been very time consuming
during this first month where I had to impress.

Anyways, I don't know if you're in Beirut yet, but I'm looking through my
people around there and Dubai for you to meet up with. Should have

On another note, I'm meeting with a guy in New York next week, Lebanese,
big fortune who spent his life in Abu Dhabi and extremely close to the
sheikh. I think it would be a good thing to bring up a ''Building Abu
Dhabi'' concept, and see what can be done.

Don't spend your time obsessing about Lebanese ''talent'' you perv.

Give me news. How's everything else??

Take Care habibi.